Think of it this way... You’ve been to a shopping mall, right?
There may be a hundred different stores or boutiques, sometimes on two levels or more.
You could spend all day just stopping to look in each place in an effort to find what you need.
That’s great if you’ve got the time. THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTS IN THE STOCK MARKET!
There are thousands upon thousands of potential trading opportunities that appear each day, some better than others.
You could spend hours and hours just looking for candidates and then conducting the analysis you need before getting into a trade. It can be a frustrating experience. You’re trained, ready and willing to enter a position...
YOU'VE JUST GOT TO FIND THE RIGHT ONE!
THE SCANS AREN'T DIFFICULT TO USE EITHER!
Once you download the scans in your computer, you get a fresh batch of candidates every time you update your Extreme Charts. When you do an update, either at the end of the day or during the day, you get a NEW list of potential trading opportunities to analyze. This allows you to cut down on the tedious process of going through candidates and trying to find a needle in a haystack.
The scans cut down the list of candidates to a smaller, more manageable number for evaluation.
Some scans may show a HUNDRED candidates...
Others may show a DOZEN...
Some may reveal NONE!
IT'S ALL CONTINGENT ON WHAT THE MARKET IS DOING!
Markay is one of the top teachers of technical analysis. She has taught thousands of students how to read and understand the information that is available in a stock’s price chart. Ironically, she became a believer in the importance of charting after setting out to prove they were meaningless. She wound up proving their value! Markay understands market patterns and enjoys teaching students how to identify them and recognize the trading opportunities they present.
Templates give you additional ways to look at the candidates that are uncovered by the scans.
There are templates that show:
• TRENDS… which come preset with the exponential moving averages and simple moving averages that
Markay uses when she teaches
• PARABOLIC… which shows the reversal of a trend
• LONG-TERM… which uses a long-range view of a stock’s history and shows the long-term moving averages that could be important
• FAST BOLLINGER BANDS… which features Bollinger Bands that have settings to show quicker potential movement
• CANDLES AND ADX… which shows Japanese Candlestick charts and how they relate to the ADX indicator
• BOLLINGER STUDIES… which feature the Bollinger Band settings that Markay has developed, as well as moving averages and RSI
• KELTNER STUDIES… which feature charts that incorporate the Keltner settings in them
Markay’s scans are designed to work in tandem with the instruction she offers in her Trader Talk Live classes, in Market Insight classes, during online classes and at any live appearance she makes around the world.
She uses these scans to find the candidates she uses for teaching illustrations during class demonstrations.